Friday, July 1, 2011

Star Tattoos On Elbow

images Moon stars tattoos Star Tattoos On Elbow. Spider Web Tattoos On Elbows
  • Spider Web Tattoos On Elbows

  • seeking_GC
    05-15 08:01 PM
    This is great news- has it already been introduced in the house? What are the next steps?

    wallpaper Spider Web Tattoos On Elbows Star Tattoos On Elbow. STAR TATTOOS FOR MEN ON ELBOW

  • deardar
    04-20 11:19 AM
    I entered into my 7th year few months ago and I have an approved I-140 and also 3 year extension.

    I dont have any documents of my approved labour or I-140 and I dont expect to get it from my employer either.

    Q1) In case I change my employer and go for stamping, will he ask me for any of the above documents as approved I-140 or Labour?

    q2) In case I happen to start my GC process again( assuming in yr 2007 in EB3), will how long will it take ( approx) for my PD to become current ?

    Star Tattoos On Elbow. people used star tattoos?
  • people used star tattoos?

  • Anders �stberg
    February 14th, 2004, 04:03 PM
    The only thing I notice is a little orage that looks unusual on the tip of the rear ducks beak. If that's not it, I don't see anything.
    No, it's just the lower centimeter or so of the picture, below the beak, that I've created by cloning, the rest is as captured.

    And, uh, swans, by the way. ;)

    2011 STAR TATTOOS FOR MEN ON ELBOW Star Tattoos On Elbow. Sun and Star (Elbow tattoo)
  • Sun and Star (Elbow tattoo)

  • flash.stoffer
    08-07 12:55 PM
    Hi agian.. :)

    Now a otherone is ready.. ;)

    Hope you enjoy, like the others... :)


    Star Tattoos On Elbow. this Star tattoos for men.
  • this Star tattoos for men.

  • gcharry
    11-11 09:41 PM
    Thanks guys for your response.

    Star Tattoos On Elbow. all star tattoo. Star Tattoos
  • all star tattoo. Star Tattoos

  • Maverick_2008
    04-14 03:32 PM
    Friends, here are my details:

    EB3, India
    PD: Feb 03
    140/485 applied concurrently on July 23, 07 at TSC
    140/485 Notice Date (from TSC): Sept 17, 07

    Now, initially TSC had a processing time of 6 months for 140. They then changed it to a specific date later on. As of March 15, 08, it's about Aug 15, 07. Following the last few months' trend, my observation is that I might hear about my 140 sometime this month. However, it's just a guess - it might take longer.

    When I call the USCIS (or even my attorney), I'm usually told that the dates on the site are just an estimate and even if my case is outside of the processing time according to their own web site, I can't speak with an immigration officer or do anything more about it. Is it true? I mean, say if I don't hear about my 140 this month at all and if the TSC processing time for 140 marches ahead well beyond Sept 17, 07 (my notice date), I can't even speak with an immigration officer?

    Thank you.



    Star Tattoos On Elbow. web tattoos on elbow want
  • web tattoos on elbow want

  • humsuplou
    11-17 11:46 AM
    Thank you all for the advice and inputs!!

    2010 people used star tattoos? Star Tattoos On Elbow. Moon stars tattoos
  • Moon stars tattoos

  • webm
    09-20 11:29 AM
    If you have the valid H1b stamped while your 485 is pending and got RN,FP done,you should not have any issues in POE.So are you done with your FP?? Its always safe you wait for FP and finish it and then decide your travel plans.



    Star Tattoos On Elbow. Pauly+d+tattoos+star+elbow
  • Pauly+d+tattoos+star+elbow

  • vhd999
    10-07 10:19 AM
    Sorry, if this question is asked before. I could not find the answer even after a thorough search.

    My EB3 � India, I-485 application is pending and I am planning to explore options of porting to EB2.

    I am currently working with another employer (B) different from the GC sponsoring company (A) using AC-21 rule.

    My current employer (B) is planning to apply for labor in EB2 category.

    The job requirements satisfy EB2 eligibility and I have the skills/qualifications for the EB2 category before I joined the current employer (B) (in fact even before joining the employer A).

    Two questions:
    1). Do you see any problem with the above scenario?
    2). If you are not a lawyer, can you please suggest a good immigration lawyer that is very good at dealing with porting.

    Thanks in advance.

    hair Sun and Star (Elbow tattoo) Star Tattoos On Elbow. Elegant elbow tattoos, elbow
  • Elegant elbow tattoos, elbow

  • willigetagc
    08-27 12:08 AM
    Hi All ,

    I am currently on L1B visa valid till Mar 09.

    I can apply for renewal for the same in Sep 09 and wanted to check if there would be any issues as if i travel to india and return on the old petition in oct-nov 08 (in case the renewal is still pending).

    Will my return on the old petition cancel my L1 renewal petetion ?

    I am trying to get the L1 renewed as soon as possible so that i can file for EAD renewal for my spouse.

    Any views would be greatly appreciated.


    Not advisable to apply for L1 extension now. You should do it after you are back from India. That is because, they will also extend your I-94 when you apply for extension (i.e the L1 extension approval notice will list your current I-94 number).

    You would'nt want to end up in a state where you leave the country and return your current I-94 at the airport and CIS approves an extension on that I-94 (which you no longer have).

    When you return, you will have a different I-94 that will be valid till Mar 09 and you have to file for extension again with that I-94. Alternately, you may go out of the country to get a new visa stamp before Mar 09 and re-enter with that visa stamp and get a new I-94...

    convoluted, isnt it? Better to make that trip, come back, get a new I-94 and use that to extend your status.


    Star Tattoos On Elbow. 2011 Star Tattoo Design For
  • 2011 Star Tattoo Design For

  • pd052009
    01-07 09:43 AM
    The bill can only be in news and considering current political situation, it won't be passed.

    hot this Star tattoos for men. Star Tattoos On Elbow. Nautical Star Elbow Tattoo for
  • Nautical Star Elbow Tattoo for

  • vennella
    06-18 02:34 PM
    My husband's employer filed for green card under EB-1 (OR). I-140 got approved, I-485 is pending. I already did my fingerprinting. My husband's is scheduled for next week. We did not get EAD or AP yet.

    Meanwhile I need to travel to Europe on business. I have a valid H-1 to re-enter US. Would my AP get approved before I return to US? If so, can I still enter with my valid H-1? My husband is planning to delay his biometrics until I get back. Are there any problems with this plan? Please advise


    house elbow. rock star tattoos. Star Tattoos On Elbow. house elbow star tattoos elbow
  • house elbow star tattoos elbow

  • NyteStarNyne
    02-26 12:19 AM
    Really great design Onesimus.

    Although, I wonder if you're breaking kirupa's 1st commandment :lol: (1. Entries must not contain controversial (offensive, politcal, religious, etc.) content.)

    tattoo all star tattoo. Star Tattoos Star Tattoos On Elbow. Rose Tattoos On Elbow.
  • Rose Tattoos On Elbow.

  • EAD2009
    03-13 01:54 PM

    i have two questions

    I completed my Masters and working in related field(Software) from 2 years in OPT,now i got admission for Doctoral Program in UNVA(University of northern Virginia). This is not a good University, but i can complete my Doctoral Program in 3-4 years while i will be working in my related filed of study on CPT.

    1Q.)can i be eligible for EB1 with this Doctoral Degree (or) Do i have to submit any international research papers for being eligible for EB1?

    My F1 Visa was expired long back ,but have valid OPT and I-94(D/S duration of Study) so i can still work.

    But i will be travelling to INDIA in May and will go to consulate for my F1Visa.

    If i'm not satisfied with this Doctoral Program ,i will transfer to MBA with in same university (or)some other good university (i.e i'm trying to change from software to MBA).

    2Q.) Can i Transfer to MBA when i got my visa for Doctoral Program in Software Engg ?

    Please let me know if you need any more information (or) if i have to be more specific about the question.

    Thanks a bunch for IV .


    pictures web tattoos on elbow want Star Tattoos On Elbow. elbow star tattoo
  • elbow star tattoo

  • JunRN
    08-10 06:34 PM
    I am waiting may come on Monday instead and so is the 'U' in the Visa Bulletin.

    dresses Nautical Star Elbow Tattoo for Star Tattoos On Elbow. star tattoo on elbow.
  • star tattoo on elbow.

  • grupak
    06-16 09:46 PM
    Hi All,
    I have my EB2 485 pending (since July, 2007). I have EAD based on that filing. I am also on H1B - so I am not using EAD. But my wife intends to use EAD (based on our current EB2 based 485 filing) from coming August.

    In the meanwhile I have got my EB1 140 approved. My question is if we file for 485 based on EB1 petition, do we lose our current EAD till a new EAD is issued under new filing? Are there ways to ensure that my wife continues with her employment and I move ahead with 485 filing?

    Thanks for help.

    Explore interfiling... no personal experience ... but the idea is that they use the same I-485 but interchange the underlying I-140. Seems like there is no special form for this but to just write to USCIS with evidence for the new approved EB1 I-140.


    makeup Pauly+d+tattoos+star+elbow Star Tattoos On Elbow. elbow. rock star tattoos.
  • elbow. rock star tattoos.

  • dj.techo
    04-04 07:28 PM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are on EAD. We want to open LLC. Right now I am doing consulting in IT firm. My wife is not working anywhere. What are TAX and immigration consequences if we open LLC on my wife's name?

    Questions we have..

    1. Can I become parnter easily once my status got changed from EAD to GC?
    2. Once my wife start LLC, can she work for another company e.g. Software consulting?
    3. What would be tax bracket for my owner of LLC?

    girlfriend Rose Tattoos On Elbow. Star Tattoos On Elbow. elbow tattoos. Star tattoo
  • elbow tattoos. Star tattoo

  • pbuckeye
    08-23 10:34 AM
    I am currently on H1b and I have applied for an extension around July 14th. My i-94 is expiring on
    Sept 20th. My husband is currently on F-1. I wanted to find out in case my H1b visa is rejected, will
    I have to immediately leave the country. Would it be possible for me to convert to F-2 while being in US
    in case my H1-B gets rejected?

    If the rejection comes after the I-94 expiry date then theoretically yes. However, check with an attorney on any "grace period" (sometimes the denial notice mentions 10 days or 30 days).

    You can convert to F2 as long as you have not applied for I-140 (shown immigrant intent).

    You can also file a new H1B or file a "motion to reconsider" if you have new supporting documents or a change in circumstances.

    Good luck with the extension.

    hairstyles 2011 Star Tattoo Design For Star Tattoos On Elbow. girls Star+elbow+tattoos
  • girls Star+elbow+tattoos

  • rajuseattle
    02-28 11:12 PM

    RFE is very clear, basically they are asking the documents, which has Picture ID, where your name was mentioned as Pravin, PRaveenkumar and Pravinkumar.

    I dont think u will be able to produce the picture Id for the birth certificate, but for the passport or any other state issued ID, you might be able to have some kind of picture Id dcument which bears your photo.

    Please consult a good attorney who can deal with this situation, this is very unusual circumstances where you appeared to have 3 different names in 3 different doucments and the USCIS IO is confused on how to deal with this situation and requesting the evidence just to make sure that he is issuing GC to appropriate person.

    I know in india it is possible to have these kind of mistakes, but unfortunately USCIS doesnt understand it. you have to have to good attorney to respond this RFE.

    10-29 02:18 PM
    I didn't file AC21 but got GC. So I also say don't file until you get RFE

    February 11th, 2006, 09:08 AM
    Mine shows this lightly under some conditions. It's not been a major problem for me, unlike what some overly vocal folks at another forum would like everyone to think, but I'll probably send it in to have it calibrated anyway.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment